McFarlandsCarpet.com Returns/Exchange Policy and Service Contract Terms and Conditions
Returns & Exchanges:
Rugs purchased may be returned for a refund within 14 days. There will be a 15% restocking fee and buyer agrees to pay for all associated shipping charges. Some rugs may have been made with fugitive dyes and after washing may change color or fade. Also, shrinkage may occur. McFarlands Carpet cannot accept responsibility for this condition. In the event legal proceedings become necessary to obtain collection, debtor/buyer/customer agrees to pay all costs and attorney fees. Title to merchandise remains with seller until services/products are fully paid for. Buyer/debtor/customer authorizes seller to enter and repossess merchandise if payment for same is 30 days or more past due. All returns and exchanges are subject to our sole discretion and all decisions are final. A 10% late charge will be assessed on accounts more than 30 days past due.
Due to photo angle, light and screen differences, actual products may be slightly different from the pictures shown for sale. We strongly encourage all buyers to visit our showroom or contact us to request additional information prior to purchasing. Buyer understands and accepts all risks associated with purchasing products on-line with or without personally physically inspecting them prior to purchase and understands that all returns and exchanges are subject to our sole discretion and all decisions are final.
MANGUSO CARPET, INC./MCFARLAND CARPET SERVICE
SERVICE CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Manguso Carpet, lnc. (McFarland Carpet Service) will use it’s utmost professional efforts in cleaning your carpet or rug. Manguso Carpet, lnc. (McFarland Carpet Service) makes no express representations or warranties whatsoever, orally or in writing, regarding it’s cleaning services. Manguso Carpet, lnc. (McFarland Carpet Service) makes no implied warranties in regard to it’s cleaning services and hereby expressly disclaims any such implied warranties.
WARNING: ln cleaning your carpet or rug, some changes in the carpet or rug may occur which are unavoidable, and the customer assumes all risks in regard to changes which may occur during cleaning including the following:
1. SHRINKAGE: usually is minimal. However, rugs made of wool and/or cotton tend to shrink more than other types.
2. BACKING: latex backed canvas or monkscloth tend to get limp, crack or deteriorate. The backing may come off. There will be a charge to repair or replace if necessary.
3. DISCOLORATION: some rugs may have been made with fugitive dyes, and after washing may change color, bleed or fade due to air pollution, wear, action of sunlight, age, improper cleaning methods use in the past, and deteriorated material. Customer agrees to accept our findings.
4. RIPPLES: caused by uneven shrinkage or moisture absorption.
5. SPOTS AND STAINS: some spots and stains are evident prior to cleaning, others are not. We cannot guarantee the removal of a stain, whether it is visible prior to or after cleaning.
6. DRY ROT: deteriorated material may come apart during cleaning. This is impossible to determine before cleaning. Dry rot may result in cuts, shredding, or separation of fiber.
7. ABRASH: color changes in the dyes sometimes done intentionally by the weaver or manufacturer where the colors go from darker to lighter, or completely different. This is not a defect. However, sometimes the weaver may dye wool at different times, and after washing the colors of the original wool may be more evident (especially with Navajo rugs).
8. TEXTURE CHANGE: changes of appearance due to change of texture without significant fiber loss takes place during the rug or carpet service.
NOTICE: Carpet or rugs which remain unclaimed and/or not paid for by the owner within sixty (60) days after completion of the cleaning services will be sold, and the proceeds of the sale applied to the costs of the services and storage, unless arrangements for storage are made and charges are provided. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING, CUSTOMER AGREES THAT ANY DAMAGES AGAINST MANGUSO CARPET, INC./McFarland CARPET SERVICE ARISING FROM CLEANING SERVICES PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY CHARGED FOR THE CLEANING WORK WHICH IS REFLECTED WITHIN THE ASSOCIATED ORDER INVOICE. ALL WORK C.O.D. UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE. A 3% LATE CHARGE WILL BE ASSESSED ON ACCOUNTS OVER 30 DAYS. BY COMPLETING THE ORDERING PROCESS, THE CUSTOMER HEREBY AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. FURTHER, CUSTOMER PROVIDES AUTHORIZATION OF THE SPECIFIED SERVICES AND AGREES TO PAY ALL SERVICE CHARGES LISTED ON THE ASSOCIATED INVOICE.